Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Catch up
So...since Halloween (I know, pathetic) several things have happened. Braden and I went to Seattle for Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. I was seriously considering not coming back. I made fudge and filled chocolates as well as learned to crochet for the fiftieth time in my life. I had a wonderful time with my mom--I really miss her. After Thanksgiving school picked up, and I had several papers and things due all at once, hence no blogging. The papers didn't go so well, my Modernist professor tore apart my paper for his class two days before it was due and I had to do it all over that night. So, pretty miserable. But good things have happened too. Braden took the LSAT and thinks he did really well, but we won't find out until January. We are happy to have that out of the way, he's been taking practice tests since February. I also got a new job this week. It is here in Spanish Fork and pays well. For the next few months it will be difficult to commute everyday to Prove and back for work, but I think it will be worth it in the end. Its a secretary job from 9 to 5 and they want to make me full time as soon as possible so I have a job when I graduate. So that is nice. Besides that we are just getting ready for Christmas and trying to get done with finals and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh Danielle!!!! you got a job!!! i am so excited for you!!! we must call eachother more ok? i know we always say that but really we should do better. you'll have to update me on your new job and how you like it!!! that is so awesome!!! and im so glad i have you to relate to about missing home...especially this christmas season. i sure miss you and hope you and Braden are doing well.... hope the entertainment center is working out great for you guys!!! :) im glad that my blog helped you through homework the other day im sorry it was such a pain i bet you are glad its over. keep it up you are almost there!!!! im so proud of you and all the hard work you put into school and how far you have gotten you are just awesome!!! love you like my own sister oh wait you are my sister :)
ReplyDelete