Anyway, it was a whirlwind weekend with graduation, a baby blessing, and then a move. The blessing went well also--everyone passed the girl around and got their fill of her before she left town permanently. She looked adorable in her first white dress, one mom made for me as a baby that I spruced up a little with some pink ribbon. Then we moved which was a little stressful but worth it because I had been counting down for months for that event. And now we are here!
Our adventures so far include several nature walks where we have seen wildlife such as toads and turtles and a trip to the tulips. The tulip festival was so fun and the fields were gorgeous! I have never seen tulips that bright before. Elise was not a big fan of the weather that day because it was windy but she was a trooper and even went on her first ferry ride without much complaint.

So far we enjoy everything about living here: the WIC office was amazingly better, the weather is fabulous, we have more fun things to do, we love our ward and the people we have met, and the list keeps going. I hope to continue writing about all our fun adventures!


Lucky! I keep telling myself that we only have one year left :) I hope we get to see you when we visit in August.
ReplyDelete