Day four was Sunday which put us back in Disneyland. Mom, Dad, Braden, and I had a family devotional to begin the Sabbath about the healing of Jarius' daughter. We were in the park by mid morning and rode some Fantasyland rides. When we met up with Dayton and Annie we went on the Haunted Mansion, which frightened Elise--she spent the whole ride with her head buried between Braden and my shoulder. Then we spent the day in Adventureland, eating lunch at the Blue Bayou. After lunch we headed to Pirate Island and spent some time over there and around the Rivers of America. At the end of the day we headed back to Fantasyland to wait for the fireworks and I rode the Carousel twice in a row! The fireworks were great and afterwards we all stayed in the park until it closed at midnight.
Day five everyone got to pick what they wanted to ride for their last day and we ended up spending the whole time in Disneyland again. I think its my favorite because of the magic feeling and the nostalgia that I don't get in California Adventure. So this day was a conglomeration of everyone's favorite until we had to leave to catch our flights. Dayton and Annie left around 2 and the rest of us left at 5. We flew back home without a hitch and all remember it as a wonderful family vacation!




No comments:
Post a Comment