Saturday, March 14, 2009
Prince Charming
So, for those of you who don't know, I have recently become engaged. My fiance is adorable and amazing in every way, he is also my best friend and sometimes I feel absolutly lost without him. However, being engaged is like being on a high-speed rollercoaster where you don't always understand or know how you feel about what is going on. At times I feel so excited that I'm getting married to the most wonderful man in the world that I want to run and dance around yelling at the top of my lungs. Other times I feel so nervous and scared for what is about to happen in my life that I want to call the whole thing off and never date again. Thankfully, most of the time I am happily dancing. I am so excited for what is going to happen, I feel that I have been preparing my whole life for the responsibilities that I will have and the roles of wife and mother that I will play. It is getting to the point where I can hardly stand to be away from Braden for very long, so I figure it is a good thing that we are getting married. This is not to say that I have not had my share of doubts. We as a couple have already had some "growing expriences" together and I love how we both see and realize the adjustments to our lives that our marriage will require. I will miss being with my family and living with my best girl-friends. I am nervous about how we will afford to live, where we will live, and how we will both go to school and work. My fiance of course, being the patient and gentle person that he is, always takes me in his arms at times of concern and calms my fears and sadness. He reminds me of the happiness and goodness we will achieve and that the Lord will bless us in our efforts. I am confident that we will have a wonderful life together and I am excited that he is the one I get to share mine with. Every day I feel my love for him grow. I have found the perfect match for me, my own Prince Charming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just wanted to let you know that you suck at blogging.....and I love you....so write so I know what's going on in your life
ReplyDeletelove your face- Nat