Sunday, January 22, 2012

Its been awhile...

So obviously, I haven't written in a LONG time. There were many contributing factors to this, including computer troubles, end of semester anxieties, and pregnancy! To make up for lost time, I feel that a quick update is needed:
First off, I finished my schooling and graduated from BYU with a BA in English. Graduation was absolutely riveting (that's sarcasm) and I was excited to be done and move on with my life. I kept the job I had when I graduated--I was working at a health foods store--until December when I quit for pregnancy purposes and because of terrible management.
This brings me to the next change in my life, which is that I am pregnant. We found out the first week in June that we were expecting and since then have learned we are having a girl. Her planned name is Elise Rose--Elise because we both enjoy that name and its traditional and Rose for my grandmother Rosemary. Elise is due on the third of February but she has dropped so technically she could come anytime. We are waiting impatiently and excitedly for her arrival!
Braden is finishing school this semester and we are both very excited to move to the Seattle area in April for work and perhaps more schooling. As of now Braden is undecided on which Masters degree he wishes to pursue, but I am hoping some real work experience will help him decide. Right now he is just excited to be a father and bored with being a student. We are now living in Spanish Fork with my in-laws (interesting experience) and spend much of our time taking it easy and watching movies (its difficult to go out when you have a belly the size of a basketball). We spent Christmas this year with Mom and Dad in Seattle as well as Dayton and Annie (my awesome new sister-in-law). It was fun and relaxing and we are excited to return.
So that is the update. My next post will probably include a baby and more pictures and will hopefully be soon! See you all then!

1 comment:

  1. danielle my dearest friend!!! i loved your post! wow lots has happened huh! very exciting though! and p.s. i love the picture. your little belly is just adorable! and of course i love seeing pics of the whole family! so basically you only have two days to go! holy crap and HOWDY girl! i cannot wait to meet Elise! she is going to be gorgeous! i can NOT wait to come see you! i am missing my bestie terribly! well i know you are anxious and ready for that baby girl to get here! cant wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete